10 January 2013

Question Everything


There is so much in life I just don't get. There is a lot of stuff I simply don't understand. Even though I ask a lot of questions I don't often get the answers I am looking for. When I was back home in Oz I drank an icy cold glass of milk and wondered who was the first person to see a cow and think "I wonder what will happen if I squeeze these dangly things on that beast and drink whatever comes out?

Who would do such a thing and why? 

Whenever I go to Changi airport I see the always-empty luggage shops there. A suitcase shop at the airport? 

How late can you be for a flight where you literally say, 

'Fuck it. Let's just grab a pile of shit and we'll get a bag at the airport'

It's a mystery to me.

I don't understood either why most women I know love cats. Cats are independent. They don't listen to human beings. Cats don't come in when you call them. Many of them like to stay out all night and when they are home they like to be left alone and sleep. It would appear that virtually every quality that women hate in a man they love in a cat. 

Why is that?

Why do people keep running over a piece of string a dozen times with their vacuum cleaner, then reach down, pick it up, examine it, then put it down to give their vacuum one more chance? If you choked and strangled a smurf what color would it turn? Why is a bra singular and panties plural? Whose idea was it to put an "s" in the word "lisp"? If a turtle doesn't have a shell, is it homeless or naked? If olive oil comes from olives, where does baby oil come from? Why do women always ask questions that have no right answers? 

What happens if you get scared half to death, twice? 

Why is the time of day with the slowest traffic called rush hour?

Why Why Why? 

Question EVERYTHING.


No comments :

Post a Comment